Directory

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 13 12:57:38 EST 1995

As you may have read previously, I am maintaining a "Directory of
Parasitologists" that contains names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail
addresses, research interests, etc., of anyone interested in parasitology.  The
number of entries in the directory has increased substantially just recently
(it's now >700) because I have included the names, addresses, etc. of those
individuals who are listed in the most recent issue of the "Directory of
Members" for the American Society of Parasitologists, but only if they included
an e-mail address.  The entries for these individuals do not contain some of
the information that is in this electronic directory, so many entries are
incomplete.  Nevertheless, since a primary purpose of this electronic directory
is to provide electronic mail addresses, I thought this would be a worthwhile
effort.

If you want additional information regarding the directory, please send e-mail
message and I will return information (questionnaire, ftp information).

If you are a member of a society that has published a directory that includes
electronic mail addresses, and you can send me a copy of the directory, I will
add this information to this electronic directory.
--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA