fbio1125 at fbio1125 at
Sun Jul 30 11:45:50 EST 1995

In article <806962085.16431 at>, barbara at writes:
> Where can I find details of Taxonomy & Systematics of
>  Parasitic Copepoda both of fishes and invertebrates please?
> Thanks, B.
Dear Barbara,
	Good news!  There is much information available to you in the
parasitology literature.  Probably the best way to get started would be
to communicate with someone who is very current in that particular specialty.
In my opinion, George Benz at the Tennessee Aquarium would be a great place to
begin.  I don't have his email address but his address is:
One Broad Street
P.O. Box 11048
Chattanooga, TN  37401  USA

(Would anyone else out there be able to help Barbara by providing
an email address for George?)

Good luck with your inquiry.

Bill Font
wffont at