Worms?

Soaring Bear bear at helium.gas.uug.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 30 18:59:39 EST 1995

In article <3vd5jg$14tg at rover.ucs.ualberta.ca>,
Your Name <Yourid at pop.srv.ualberta.ca> wrote:
>What are tiny, whitish worms living in the faeces?  How do you get rid of
>them?  How do you get them?  ANY information would be greatly appreciated.
>If this is not the proper place to ask, please tell me that, as well.
>
>			thanks

	A number of years ago I had  something like that...
pinworms; picked up from a housemate.   I got rid of them
with a sparse fiber-rich diet (lots of fruit) and ingesting
some strong herbs - I think garlic & Artemisia for a few
days; repeating in a couple weeks after eggs hatched.
good luck,
bear

--
 topo-O      O-topo       URL http://copsg2.pharm.arizona.edu/~bear/top/top
5'**. :      : .***.   ___         __     Cyber-Chemist: cancer drug design