Worms

RKELLY.remote.ualberta.ca n/a
Mon Jul 31 12:09:13 EST 1995

>me with info on this kind of zoonosis in their country, they can email
me.

>Francois Dreyer
>Parasitology Departement
>Regional Veterinary Laboratory
>Stellenbosch, SOUTH AFRICA
><francie at vetlab8.agric.za>

Francois,

	Your reply is much appreciated.  I do not believe that it is a
tape worm; I have never experienced anything literally "crawling out" of
my anus.  It is a possibility though.  These are very small, and all
basically identical in appearance.  It was simply a guess that
it was caused by eating improperly cooked meat.

	I am curious as to what "pinworms" are.  I believe when and if
Marshall Rice does reply.. we will get closer to what it is.  This is
definitely interesting, though.  As much as I hate to say that..

			thank you.

								Mike