Antigenic Switching in B.burgdorferi discussion

John Lester ez056368 at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 1 04:09:11 EST 1995

If anyone is interested, I am trying to get some discussion going in
bionet.microbiology on the antigenic switching between ospA and ospC,
recently noted in Tom Schwan's May article in PNAS (excerpts found in
the Lymenet newsletter found in sci.med).

I'm only posting this here because some of you might be interested in
antigenic switching phenomena (ie. Those of you who study Trypanosoma
brucei), and I apologise in advance if any parasitologists take offence
to a bacterial posting here (they are parasites though!).