Need addresses of Diagnostic Kit Manufacturers

RiverSloth riversloth at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 12:37:32 EST 1995

Hello,

I'm searching for names and/or addresses of companies who
manufacture/market diagnostic test kits in the human or agriculture health
field.  I work for the US Department of Agriculture and have developed a
screening procedure which quickly can detect individual insects in a wild
population which are resistant to insecticides.  Surprizingly, the USDA
does not appear to have personnel who can determine the potential
marketability of a product. Our choices at my lab appear to be to publish
and lose any patent rights which might bring back funds into the US
Treasury (unfortunately for me, as an employee of the USDA, I don't
receive any return on patent income) or try to determine the market
potential myself and push that info toward our USDA patent office
personnel.

Does anyone have any names of companies who produce diagnostic kits? I
would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Felix D. Guerrero, Ph.D.
USDA-ARS Livestock Insect Research Lab
Kerrville, TX