ASCAMDIDAE?

William Eberto Blanco oncoman at elaine17.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jun 29 18:52:55 EST 1995

28 June 1995  Manizales
Colombia, South America

Dear Investigator:

My name is Robert Blanco and I making this inquiry on behalf Professor
Delgado Blandon Fernando.  He is an investigator in the School of
Bacteriology at the Universidad Catholica de Manizales.  He is studying
the Fatty Acids of the Family "Ascandidae" in Parasites.  He is trying to
isolate antigens on specific Fatty Acids.  He would appreciate any
assistance possible in the form of information.  Please send me an E-Mail
the following address: oncoman at elaine17.stanford.edu (This address is a
borrowed account and will not be availible after Aug. 10th nor will I.)
or you may contact him directly at the following Address:

Profesor Delgado Blandon Fernando
Universidad Catolica de Manizales
Facultad de Bacterdologia
Apartado Aereo 1697