(no subject)

Sam Boskey sam_boskey at infobahnos.com
Fri Jun 30 09:23:04 EST 1995

Could someone please direct me (a non-scientist) to a source for
information on the use of pesticides by a municipality in public parks.

Our municipality is spraying children's play areas with a product called
Roundup. While the city workers wear spacemen-like protective suits, no
attempt is being made to keep children out of the immediate area either
before or after spraying. Is this OK?

What simple questions can parents and neighbours ask of municipal
officials to ascertain whether the pesticides being used are "safe"
around children?