DIRECTORY

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 8 07:08:20 EST 1995

If you are interested in having your name, address, and research interests
included in a "directory" of parasitologists, please send request for
questionnaire to me.  The directory currently contains more than 400
parasitologists from >40 countries, and is available via ftp.

Between March 4th and 5th, several people asked that the questionnaire be sent
to them, but our e-mail system crashed and I lost their messages.  Thus, if you
have requested a questionnaire and not received it, please send me another
message.
--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA