Advertisements on the net

bi_vac at LEWIS.UMT.EDU bi_vac at LEWIS.UMT.EDU
Tue Mar 14 19:28:04 EST 1995

Is anyone else tired of receiving advertisements on their listservers?
Personnally, I have enough parasitology and molluscan stuff to sort
through on a daily basis to not have to feel like I'm wasting valuable
time reading about obtaining a spouse from the Ukraine or hearing about
how I too can make $50,000 by joining a "chain" posting - enough already!
How do we stop this onslaught of wasted verbage? Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Vince Connors
Div. of Biol. Sciences
Univ. of Montana