Cryptosporidium

Max1603 max1603 at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 20:28:34 EST 1995

I am looking for seminars, workshops etc. on Cryptosporidium testing in
drinking
water.  I haven't found any good references either, a couple of journal
articles, but nothing relevant for what I need.

I work for a bottled water company as a Microbiologist and I need
information on
the effects of ozone, UV light, filtration etc. on the oocysts, as well as
information on filtration.  I have limited experience in parasitology and
would like to obtain further training---any ideas??

C.Herold
Phoenix, AZ