Cryptosporidium

CHRISTOPHER V. PLOWE cplowe at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 30 14:49:08 EST 1995

Re: below, not everybody has access to literature searches, especially
those in non-university settings.  I don't mind tossing back a few
suggestions, and when you consider the potential benefits of encouraging
a general interest in our field among students, it seems a paltry thing.
As scientists, we clearly need to do a better job of PR to convince the
general public, and thus funders, that what we do is worthwhile.  Any
little gesture helps.