Parasitology titles

Jim Watson jimw at wpo.nerc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 12:48:35 EST 1995

I am a sixth year student on the west coast of Scotland, UK and am looking for
titles towards a upper high school/first year university level.  Living on the
west coast of Scotland it has been difficult getting information on this
subject and I would appreciate it If any wisened persons could suggest
some worthwile titles that are interesting, not too complicated, but not too
simple, and easy to obtain in the UK.

I have also been accepted to do volutary work, and am hoping to travel to
Indonesia, are there any titles which are worthwhile to read on the parasites
of this area of the world?

Thanking you in advance for your help