Trypanosome EM picture

Mona Abdallah monaa at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:44:36 EST 1995

I have a photograph of Trypanosoma acomys (a stercorarian herpetosome)
that I worked on in my Master's thesis. If you are interested, I can try
to scan a picture of it. You can also scan color or EM pictures from a
colored atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology, or a parasitology
textbook. I have pictures of a trypomastigote form among red blood cells
or epimastigote forms in culture. If you are interested please E-mail me
at monaa at ousunx.ucc.okstate.edu. I am just starting to learn about using
the internet so I will try my best to get a picture to you.
                                Take care!