Trypanosome EM picture

Mona Abdallah monaa at
Wed Nov 8 11:44:45 EST 1995

I have a photograph of Trypanosoma acomys (a stercorarian herpetosome)
that I worked on in my Master's thesis. If you are interested, I can try
to scan a picture of it. You can also scan color or EM pictures from a
colored atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology, or a parasitology
textbook. I have pictures of a trypomastigote form among red blood cells
or epimastigote forms in culture. If you are interested please E-mail me
at monaa at I am just starting to learn about using
the internet so I will try my best to get a picture to you.
                                Take care!
-------------- next part --------------
From: Charlie Bond <charlie at>
Newsgroups: bionet.parasitology
Subject: Trypanosome EM picture
Date: 5 Nov 1995 16:21:02 GMT

Does anyone have an EM picture, or nice stained micrograph of a
trypanosome (preferably T. cruzi) in a computer format (not hard copy)
which they wouldn't mind me putting in my thesis, please.
I've searched all of the parasite references I can find on the web.

 |~ ~|   charlie at              |~ ~|
{ o|o } at           { o|o }