Causal link between parasites and cancer?

Perry Kundert perry at AURORA.CALGARY.HP.COM
Wed Nov 8 17:10:20 EST 1995

Hello, all;

    There appears to be a lot of talk these days about a link between
certain parasites, and cancer in humans.  For instance, the book

        The Cure for All Cancers

advocates this theory; it is making the rounds in our local "Health
Food" book stores, and seems to be meeting with a certain amount of
popular acceptance...

    What is the feeling in this community?  Is such a causal link
plausible?  Is it being researched, or has the idea already been

    I appologize if this has already been discussed here; I am new to
this list...