Parasites in drinking water

Charles T. Faulkner ctfaulkn at UTKUX1.UTK.EDU
Thu Nov 16 09:22:33 EST 1995

This post was forwarded to us by Sharon Patton's husband Dr. Raymond
McCord who is an ecologist at the National Lab in Oak Ridge.  We thought
it might be of interest to parasitolgists because of the implications on
waterborne transmission of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.

*      Charles T. Faulkner       *   Get your facts first and then you
*  Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville  *   can distort them as much as you please.
*     (ctfaulkner at utk.edu)       *                Mark Twain