ASP Web Pages - Call for Links

Mark Siddall mes at
Thu Nov 30 01:30:30 EST 1995

Open letter to all parasitologists:

Scott Gardner and myself are constructing the American Society of Parasit-
ologists web pages.  As many of you know, they are open to viewing
already at
At present, the makeup of the pages is reflecting what Scott and I are
most familiar with, which is, in the long run, somewhat limited.

Please take the time to browse the site (recognizing that certain
pages of the hierarchy are more refined than others as yet), and offer

These pages are to be a service to all parasitologists irrespective
of membership in ASP, though certainly there will be many items that
are ASP specific.

If you know of web pages that should be linked from our "Parasite Links"
page that are not yet there, please let us know.

If you have ideas for other pages to add to the hierarchy we would be
more than happy to add more pages with the caveat that an idea for a
page won't be set up if there's nothing yet to link from it.

Within the next 24 hrs for example, this very newsgroup's archives
will be accessible from the pages.

In the long-run we hope that the ASP web pages will serve as
a clearinghouse for information access and exchange, but to maximize
its usefulness we need input from all aspects of parasitology.

Thank you in advance,

Mark Siddall
(on behalf of the two of us).
mes at                    I object to a cut-rate one"
Gloucester Point, VA, 23062