immunochemistry of L3 nematodes

Morgan Donaghy donaghym at agresearch.cri.nz
Wed Oct 4 10:01:36 EST 1995

>Can anyone recommend a detailed protocol a/o references about fixation
>techniques for third stage nematode larvae? I have tried cutting frozen
>sections on unfixed worms, with little luck. Techniques for either frozen
>sections or embedding would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
What is the nematode species you are using.  My group has been working on the
nematode Trichostrongylus colubriformis, not much on the immunohistochemistry
but we may be of help if you let me know.
Email direct to donaghym at agresearch.cri.nz

Morgan Donaghy         Smile and laugh a
100% A New Zealander   little and make
PO BOX 44-038          someone's day
Lower Hutt             :-)  :-)  :-)
Phone0064-4-5286089