First class hons Irish Grad. for Ph.D.

saryan at vax1.tcd.ie saryan at vax1.tcd.ie
Tue Oct 3 06:31:13 EST 1995

I am a recent graduate in zoology from Trinity College Dublin, with first
class honours in my finals (third place) and a specilisation in
parasitology, who would like to undergo research into (a) parasite(s) of
medical or veterinary importance to a Ph.D. level, preferably in the
epidiemiology/pathology side of things, and I would like information from
those that may have a position available or know of somebody who does, any
info. would be greatly accepted. e-mail me at

                     SARYAN at VAX1.TCD.IE

THANKS.....