Recipes for sale get them now...

Stephen G. Kayes kayes at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Wed Oct 11 23:26:09 EST 1995

Rick:

	I have sent their "junk mail" right back to them as fast as I get
it making sure that I (1) include their message in mine to make the file
as large as possible, and (2) made sure that I did not repost it to the
group.  To my non amazement, I found that my mail was returned because the
sender's mail box was so full that it used up their quota of space.  Then
I resent the returned mail as above, which was now even larger and it, too
came back.  So I went home, went to bed, came in early the next morning
and resent it again.  This time it got through.  Later in the morning I
sent it all again, and the box was full.

	This may or may not deter the little dweebs but it certainly made
me feel better.  I am also working on trying to find out who their sysop
is because I suspect that they are using school computers (.edu) in a
for-profit venture which may violate the school's tax exempt status.

	Sorry for all the bandwith here but I felt I must.

	Steve Kayes