EPM

Charles T. Faulkner ctfaulkn at utkux4.utcc.utk.edu
Mon Oct 16 12:33:35 EST 1995

On 15 Oct 1995, Fred wrote:

> Please HELP!!
> 	I am trying to find any information about Equine Protozoa Myelitis.
> Particularly, symptoms and possible treatments.... Any help will be
> greatly appreciated.

	Try Dr. David Granstrom at the Gluck Equine Center, Univ of Kentucky
Lexington. He is doing most of the current work on EPM.  Good luck!

     *  Charles T. Faulkner, M.A.                   *
     *  Clinical Parasitology Service               *
     *  Dept. of Comparative Medicine               *
     *  P.O. Box 1071                               *
     *  Knoxville, TN 37901-1071                    *
     *  Voice: (423) 974-5645  Fax: (423) 974-5640  *
     *  E-Mail: ctfaulkner at utk.edu                  *