Tick induced Lymes disease?

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Fri Oct 20 10:27:09 EST 1995

I passed this on to an entomology friend of mine and he
gave the following response.

Sorry I did not reply right away; I was at the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention in Atlanta. The CDC is also the place to contact for the
above question. They have an informative brochure and a telephone request
system. I don't have the number handy for the request system but it is
probably on the WWW at

http://www.cdc.gov/

Hope this helps.

John