Tick induced Lymes disease?

Stephen G. Kayes kayes at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Sat Oct 21 12:27:22 EST 1995

Robert:

	I am curious as to your credentials.  I have never seen the
initials "ND" after one's name before.  How much college training and or
where does one go to get this degree?  Are there any controlled studies
showing that lymes nosode works better than FDA approved drugs for lyme
disease?  I am always skeptical of anecdotal cures, treatments, and fast
recoveries.

	Please enlighten me.

	Steve Kayes