artemether and dihydroartemisinin

Santhat Lekhavadthanajai - SCMI - 3636187 gscslh at mahidol.ac.th
Wed Sep 20 18:45:09 EST 1995

Hail to all 'Netters:
	In their article (J Chromatography. 1992, 583:131-6), C.G. Thomas
(Dept. of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, U of Liverpool) et al had mentioned
the use of Aminopropyl Bond Elut cartridges to extract and separate
artemether from its main metabolite, dihydroartemisinin.  This product is
sold by Jones Chromatography of Hengoed, UK.
	We are very interested in contacting this company and are
wondering whether anyone could be kind enough to supply us with their full
address; or, as an alternative, the e-mail address of Dr. Thomas?
	Please e-mail me back at the herebelow address.
	Thanks,

Santhat Lekhavadhanajai
<gscslh at mahidol.ac.th>
Department of Microbiology