Scientific cooperatipon

ELGHAYSH at FRCU.EUN.EG ELGHAYSH at FRCU.EUN.EG
Tue Apr 16 04:04:58 EST 1996

Dear Sir

I am Aiman Elghaysh a lecturer of parasitolog, Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
Cairo University. I got my master degree on 1988 on Coccidain parasites
infecting dogs. I have done research for 2 years 1991-1993 in National
Veterinary Institute, Uppsala, Sweden, Dept of Parasitology. I have trained
at that time on different techniques for diagnosis and identification of
parasitic diseases using, IFAT, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, Different
columns of chromatography,......etc.
I got my Ph.D. on 1993 on Blood parasites infecting cattle nd buffaloes in
Egypt.

I would like to have the oppotunity to do resaech in a well equiped laboratory
 on one of my intresting topic of Veterinary parasitology.
1. Cyst forming Coccidia.
2. Diagnosis and Vaccination of blood parasites.
3. Characterization of filaraial protien using Chromatography and SDS-PAGE.
4. Modefication of ELISA to diagnose different parasites.
5. Biotechnology in the field of parasitology.

I would like to find the way for fund to do that work.
Please let me know if you meet a chance for my intrest
Thank you for help,

Dr. Aiman Elghaysh
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Cairo University,Giza, Egypt, Box 12211