[ocular toxocariaisis]How to do the ELISA with vitreous fluid?

Stephen G. Kayes kayes at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Fri Feb 2 22:06:28 EST 1996

Just happened to read a chapter on ocular larva migrans diagnosis last week.

	There is a chapter by Petithory et al. on the topic and it has
the technical references.  The chapter is in the following:

	Toxocara and toxocariasis:  Clinical, Epidemilogical, and
Molecular Perspectives.  Lewis, JW, Maizels, RM (Eds). London  British
Parasitological Society with The Institute of Biology.

	Good Luck.  Please let us know how your endeavor works out and if
you were able to establish the techniques at your site.

	Steve Kayes