Systematic Parasitlogy

Dr David I. Gibson D.Gibson at
Wed Feb 14 04:45:39 EST 1996

                                        SYSTEMATIC PARASITOLOGY

                                                CALL FOR PAPERS

Systematic Parasitology has now worked through its backlog of MSS caused by
a huge increase in the number of MSS submitted for publication. We now wish
to encourage the submission of new MSS as we are is short of papers for our
summer issues. We can currently offer a publication time of about 4 months
after acceptance.

David Gibson

Dr David I. Gibson
Parasitic Worms  Division
Department of Zoology                           Try:
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
Tel. +44-(0)171-938-9485
Fax. +44-(0)171-938-8754