Parasite Survey of Peromyscus pectoralis (Rodentia:Muridae)

Alberto Santos III as31909 at swt.edu
Mon Feb 19 20:45:29 EST 1996

I am a graduate student and have taken to surveying the metazoan
parasites of P. pectoralis occuring on the Edwards Plateau in Central
Texas.  I would appreciate any information on names or addresses of
people that maybe working with the following nematodes: Syphacia,
Longistriata, Protospirura (?).  These are a few of the helminths that I
am struggling to identify.  I would appreciate also any reference to a
key to species as well as a name of someone who can confirm (or even do;
I mean if I'm going to ask for a little, I might as well ask for a lot!)
my determinations.  I would appreciate ANY response and would love to
field any inquiries.
Thank you,
Alberto Santos III
Graduate Student