Donges citation

derek a. zelmer zelmeda4 at WFU.EDU
Tue Feb 20 11:43:21 EST 1996

I am having difficulty locating a paper by J. Donges. It is cited in
Schmidt and Roberts as:

	Donges, J. 1970. Transplantation of rediae - a device for solving
	special problems in trematodology. J. Parasitol. 54:82-83

The volume number of JP for 1970 is 56, and there is no Donges in the
author list for volume 54 or 56 (or 53, 55, and 57). I found no sign of this
citation in the biological abstracts either. The volume numbers of
Parasitology and IJP don't match the year either. I need to find this paper,
but I appear to be at a dead end. Any help in this manner would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
	Derek Zelmer