Donges citation

Mictlantecuhtli mrigby at gpu5.srv.ualberta.ca
Tue Feb 20 20:06:42 EST 1996

: I am having difficulty locating a paper by J. Donges. It is cited in
: Schmidt and Roberts as:

: 	Donges, J. 1970. Transplantation of rediae - a device for solving
: 	special problems in trematodology. J. Parasitol. 54:82-83

The complete citation is as follows:

Donges, J. 1970. Transplantation of rediae-a device for solving
problems in trematodology. [Abstract]. J. Parasit. 56(4, Sect. 2) (Int.
Congr. Parasit. (2nd), Washinton DC, Sept. 6-12, 1970, Proceedings, Part I),
pp. 82-83.

subject:  Isthmiophora melis & Echinoparyphium spp. in Lymnea stagnalis.

taken from Helminthological Abstracts June 1971 Series A v40(2), #2871.

It appears that this is a volume of abstracts for the meeting.  Not many
people would have kept it and I am not sure that libraries would.  We didn't
However, CAB may have it.  Contact them.

What may be of more interest to you is:

Donges, J. 1971. the potential number of redial generations in echinstomatids.
IJP 1(1):51-60.

I have this and can send it to you if you can't find it.

Mark Rigby