Points of interest

Thomas Nixon tcnixon at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 2 14:47:49 EST 1996

Hello!

     I am a freelance writer working on a project concerning the
academic research capabilities and assets of the internet.  I am
particularly interested in which sites/resources (WWW, Gopher, FTP,
Lists, etc.) that regular users/researchers find most beneficial.  I am
seeking input from professors, teachers, researchers, students, and
anyone else who has something to contribute.

     Please reply here, or preferably to:  tcnixon at netcom.com

Tom Nixon

P.S.  I apologize for the crossposting.  This is the only time that
this post will appear in this newsgroup.