Very Interesting Interview with Hulda Clark, on the Web

Perry Kundert perry at CALGARY.HP.COM
Wed Jan 3 16:43:56 EST 1996

Hello, all;

    I have found an interview with a leading (vocal?) researcher in the
field of parasitology, Dr. Hulda Clark.  It is available on the Web at:

    I would be very interested indeed in hearing some comments from some
of you about this interview, and Dr. Clark's research.

    I now have direct, personal experience with two cases of advanced
cancer that mysteriously went into "remission" after being treated with
the anti-parasite treatements suggested in Dr. Clark's book.  I would
like some feedback on whether this is just coincidence, or if there is
indeed something to her theories!

    -pjk		Perry Kundert		kundertp at