Very Interesting Interview with Hulda Clark, on the Web

derek a. zelmer zelmeda4 at WFU.EDU
Thu Jan 4 15:53:30 EST 1996

Perry,
	I'm not sure that Hulda Clark would qualify as a "leading
researcher" in the field of parasitology. I have great faith in the
scientific process, and therefore feel that being rejected by three
journals (by her own admission) says all there is to be said about her
work. Just the fact that she created a device that could detect parasites
(and apparently identify them) without invasive surgery from parts
available at Radio Shack (according to someone whose read the book) would
make huge waves in the field if her ideas were viable. The only place
I've seen her name mentioned is on the internet, trying to sell her book,
and I'm pretty sure no one else has heard of her in any other context.
What it boils down to is an attempt to drain money and hope out of the
sick and vulnerable...perhaps the worst form of parasitism.

		Derek Zelmer