FILARIASIS CONTROL WORKSHOP BALI INDONESIA JUNE 1996

Paul Turner Paul.Turner at jcu.edu.au
Thu Jan 4 18:39:19 EST 1996

The Australasian College of Tropical Medicine will be having its annual
scientific meeting in Bali, Indonesia from 15 to 17 June 96.  I am
coordinating an International Filariasis Control Workshop on the 14
June.  The one day workshop will enable participants to be informed of
the latest control strategies and epidemiology of lymphatic filariasis in
the Asia Pacific region.  Participants from endemic countries will
provide data on their current control strategies.  This will enable other
participants to make informed judgements on appropriate control to be used
in their countries.  International speakers from USA, Europe and the Asia
Pacific will be attending.

Please contact me for further information

Paul Turner
Filariasis Control Section
Department of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
James Cook University
Townsville, Australia.