ASP Newsletters on-line

Mark Siddall mes at
Tue Jan 9 20:11:24 EST 1996

As the latest installment in our various postings regarding the
ever-expanding ASP web pages, Scott Gardner and I are pleased to
announce that the society's quarterly newletter is on-line.

The home page for ASP is and you will
find a link there to the newsletters as they are released.  At
present issues from September 1995 and December 1995 are available
for your viewing pleasure.

We welcome all interested individuals to have a look irrespective of
their being members of ASP or not.

Contained therein are various announcements, kudos, memoria, and accounts
of activities of the society and its affiliates.

Regular features are the "Book Nook" where one can find listings of
new books of parasitological interest; a "Calendar of Events"; a
synopsis of a paper considered to be a seminal classic in the field; and
details of activities on the governmental side of things as well as the
the Animal Rights front.

Special thanks to George Stewart (the newsletter editor) for making
this available regularly.

Mark Siddall

(on behalf of Scott and myself).
mes at                    I object to a cut-rate one"
Gloucester Point, VA, 23062