How to do bacteria cultures

CINDY cinpang at singnet.com.sg
Sat Jan 13 03:21:17 EST 1996

     I wish to conduct a project by culturing bacteria taken
from people with sore throats. However, I do not know the best
method of extracting the bacteria. Do I use a cotton swab to
get the bacteria from the throats or do I ask the volunteer to
gargle his/her mouth with water and use the water to do
the culture. Also I wish to know any traditional medicines one
will reccommend for sore throats. Any suggestions??
Thanks. Any help will be much appreciated.
Cindy.