Meridian Diagnostics WWW Page -- or not?

DHWillis dhwillis at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 08:46:02 EST 1996

I am a scientist in the R&D division at Meridian Diagnostics.  I have a
question to direct to the members (especially those who work in clinical
microbiology labs) and would appreciate your feedback.

If Meridian Diagnostics had a WWW page,  would you visit it and
what information and /or services would you want to see?

I have a draft Web site which includes features such as E-mail drop boxes
(for tech services, sales reps, R&D etc.), package inserts, catalogs,
online
photos (for IFA's, parasitology), tech services FAQ's, new product info,
reference listings, cross-links to other micro-WEB sites, and a copy of
the
"Stool Pigeon" newsletter.  I'm not certain what to expect in the way of
reactions to this proposal, so you should probably do everyone a favor and
forward your response to me directly at:

DHWillis at aol.com

so we don't tie up the newsgroup.  If the responses are favorable and we
do
decide to post a WEB page, I will place a notice and address to the
newsgroup.

Thanks,

Dave Willis, PhD
Senior Scientist