C. cayetanenis

BGarcia274 bgarcia274 at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 18:44:45 EST 1996

Since I live in an area that is the largest producer of strawberries
(Monterey County), can anyone tell me just what is C. cayetanenis? Also,
if C.cayetanenis is under the skin of the fruit, why won't washing help?
There are a lot of misconceptions out here, and I would like some
information about this problem if there are any.

Butch

BTW, how big is C. cayetanenis in microns and is there a micron filter
that will remove C. cayetanenis from the water?

Same
If you have nothing to loose... But everything to gain
                                   Then Try