Postdoctoral position

Eddy Jakobovits eddyjake at sciweb.com
Fri Jul 19 13:26:19 EST 1996

danray at ewald.mbi.ucla.edu wrote:

> Postdoctoral Position in Molecular Parasitology available to study DNA
> replication proteins and their interactions in the trypanosomatid
> Crithidia fasciculata. Current studies seek to identify additional
> mitochondrial replication proteins and to determine their interactions
> with previously identified replication proteins present in replisome
> structures. Ph.D. in biochemistry or molecular biology, experience in
> protein purification and characterization, and excellent English language
> skills required. Send curriculum vitae and names of three references to:
>
>    Dr. Dan S. Ray
>    Molecular Biology Institute
>    UCLA
>    Los Angeles, CA 90095-1570
>
> or E-mail to danray at mbi.ucla.edu

Just a note to let you know that SciWeb, a new web site at:
http://sciweb.com will list post doc announcements on the site to the
Life Science community - announcements go up for free. We also list
technician openings for free and faculty positions for
$50/posting. We keep the ad up for two months unless requested
otherwise.

If you are interested, just write to: eddyjake at sciweb.com and send the
text of the post and the contact information. We will get it up within a
day for you.

SciWeb is a central repository of information and communication services
to the life science industry. SciWeb offers free access to useful
databases, employment listings, web directories, public discussion
groups and data services aiding the life sciences, the pharmaceutical,
medical diagnostics and the biotechnology industries. SciWeb provides
services for the design of web sites for interested groups and offers
low cost computer hosting facilities for secure web sites.

For more info, reach us at eddyjake at sciweb.com.

Dr. Edward B. Jakobovits, Ph.D.