Taxonomical request.

Ricardo García-Sandoval guty at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Jul 25 20:11:54 EST 1996

Hello oarasitologists community in web:
	I hope for my defficent English, I hope for you can understand to
me.
	I am a Mexican helminthologists student, actually I work in
helminth parasites of marine fishes, and it is first time that I write
for this way. In my work, I've found any troubbles in sistematics of any
worms (principally Nemata and Ancyrocephalids). I hope if somebody could
help me with many questions that I hold. First I wish know about of
taxonomical status of Nemata or Nematoda, is this a Phylum or a Class,
moreover, who is autority of this taxon.
	I wish express all my dudes, but I hope question specificily to
somebody. I've found troubles in sistematics of Ancyrocephalinae,
Opecoelidae, Monorchiidae, Capillarinae & Philonemidae, I hope knows if
do exist any keys about the taxa latter.
	I hope for yours enjoy well health, and I hope for this mail
don't disturbing to you.

				Best regards:
			Agustín Jiménez Ruiz
			guty at servidor.unam.mx