FREE TAPE "Are you clear of parasites"

Toni Chernesky chernesk at uniserve.com
Sat Jul 27 09:16:21 EST 1996

HOTTEST PRODUCT & TAPE IN MLM HISTORY!!!

$$$$ The " PARASITE" tape $$$$$

A Hundred Times More Powerful Than "DEAD DOCTORS"!

1st come! 1st served!

Most of the people that listen to the tape, purchase product!!! This
product creates
such an emotional impact that people would drive 500 miles just to get
their hands
on it!!!

This new product and tape is less than 2 months old and has created an
EXPLOSION in
company growth!!!

FORTUNES WILL BE MADE AND YOU'RE ONE OF THE FIRST TO HEAR
ABOUT IT!!!

For a free tape, Email your name, address and phone/fax number. DO IT
NOW!!!

PS: IT's no bull,  I've made more money quickly with this tape and
product than anything
else I've tried in the last five years. I've also laughed more in the
past two months than I've
ever done in my life.
The Happy Hugger- laughing all the way to the bank!!