Looking for a postdoctor fellowship

ELGHAYSH at FRCU.EUN.EG ELGHAYSH at FRCU.EUN.EG
Thu Jun 6 08:47:43 EST 1996

Dear Director

I am a lecturer of Parasitology, faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University
I got my master degree in 1988 on Coccidian parasites infecting dogs and
Ph.D. in 1993 on Babesia species infecting cattle and buffaloes.
I have spend 2 years in Sweden at the lab. of Parsitology, National Veterinary
Institute, Uppsala, Sweden. I have trained during this period on different
recent techniques in the parasitology field.

I have the interest to get a POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP in the field
of immunoparasitology or Parasitic vaccine production.

I will send my c.v. for your consideration

Thank you for help,

With my regards

Yours

Aiman El_Ghaysh