Strongyloides fuelleborni

Jack Campin jack at
Fri Jun 7 20:33:57 EST 1996

Gary Lum <glum at> writes:
> --------------382E27A64A2D
> Please open attachment.  I am keen to get information on Strongyloides
> fuelleborni.
[ gobbledegook deleted ]

Please don't do this sort of thing in future - I doubt if even 5% of the
readership of this group could make sense of that binary gibberish.  Was
there anything in it that couldn't have been said just as well in plain

Jack Campin                                             jack at
T/L, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE, Scotland       (+44) 131 556 5272
---------------------  Save Scunthorpe from Censorship  ---------------------