Nasitrema spp.

Dr David I. Gibson D.Gibson at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 03:52:18 EST 1996

Dr Zimmer

The life-cycle of nasitrematids (or that of the related campulids) is not
known, but it is likely to take a typical digenean sequence. Where the
metacercaria exists is a conundrum.

If you contact me directly and specify your requirements, then I can provide
the available references on the genus Nasitrema.

Regards
David Gibson

from
Dr David I. Gibson
Parasitic Worms  Division                         Tel. +44-(0)171-938-9485
Department of Zoology                               Fax. +44-(0)171-938-8754
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
UK

Work e-mail: dig at nhm.ac.uk