2nd International Seminar (NTTAT)

Alberto M. Rivera Davila - CPAP alrida at sede.embrapa.br
Thu Mar 7 11:28:41 EST 1996

                          FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

    The Second International Seminar on Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal
                  Trypanosomoses and Leishmaniases
                      (12 - 15 September, 1996)
                        Changchun, P.R. China
Dear Colleagues:

The Organizing Committee and I hereby kindly invite you to participate
in the Second International Seminar on Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal
Trypanosomoses (N.T.T.A.T.) and Leishmaniases (entrusted by O.I.E.), which
will be held on September 12-15, 1996, in Changchun University of Agriculture
and Animal Sciences (CUAAS), Changchun, P.R. China.

In the last few years, a number of achievements of study on N.T.T.A.T. and
leishmaniases are sure to have been made with the efforts of scientists in
the world. The purpose of the seminar is to discuss and exchange information
on the recent progress of research on N.T.T.A.T. and leishmaniases.

The preliminary agenda of the seminar is:

1. Systematics and epidemiology
2. Molecular and biochemical parasitology
3. Immune response to parasitic infections
4. Antiparasitic drugs: new trends
5. Vaccines against parasites
6. Vectors
7. Diagnosis

Further information could be requested to:

Secretariat
Second International Seminar on N.T.T.A.T. and Leishmaniases
Changchun University of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
175#, Xi'an Road, Changchun 130062
Jilin Province, P.R. China
Fax : 86-431-7983442

We do hope that you will accept this invitation and join us in Changchun.
We will do our best to prepare a memorable seminar and sightseeing here.
On behalf of the organizers

                                         Prof. Zaixin Jing
                                   President, Organizing Committee
                                         President, CUAAS.