MD, DVM, MPH seeks employment in infectious disease epidemiology
Tue Mar 26 00:14:14 EST 1996
MD, DVM, graduate degree in tropical medicine, soon to be MPH in epidemiology (May 96) for the moment in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
* Looking for employment in INFECTIOUS DISEASE EPIDEMIOLOGY
- Human diseases, Animal diseases, zoonoses, viral, bacterial, prion, helminthic, protozoan, vector-borne, etc.
- Fellowship, assistantship, or full position
- University, research institute, government agency, private organization
* Very computer literate (SAS, Epi-Info, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
* Bilingual and bicultural (American and French); American citizen.
* Completely mobile. I will consider any country and will quickly learn new language.
Curriculum Vitae and letter of introduction will be sent on request by e-mail, fax, or snail-mail. If interested, please e-mail me at :
rwhitha at emory.edu.
Raymond G. Whitham, MD, DVM
More information about the Parasite