parasites of Microtus pennsylvanicus (STUDENT NEEDS HELP)

Remi Duhamel rduhamel at callisto.si.usherb.ca
Wed Nov 13 12:01:32 EST 1996

Hello,

I began Ph.D. studies on the influence of parasitism on the meadow vole
(Microtus pennsylvanicus) and need to find:
	- a parasite strain to begin a culture,
	- or help from someone who can provide me in infestant larvae for my
experiments.

The species I am interested in are: Heligmosomoides microti
(=Heligmosomum microti), Heligmosomoides wisconsinensis and Heligmosomum
nearticum.

Thanks for helping me if you can,

Remi

--