Aedes oviposition attractants

Dan Holdsworth drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Sun Nov 17 08:38:14 EST 1996

In article
<Pine.OSF.3.95.961108100523.5190C-100000 at duchesse.zdv.Uni-Mainz.DE>,
Peter Dauscher <dauscher at duchesse.zdv.Uni-Mainz.DE> writes:
:
:Hi, netters,
:
:can anybody give me some hints, where to find some literature
:databases or recent articles about oviposition attractants for aedine
::mosquitoes (Ae. vexans, Ae. albopictus, Ae. cinereus, etc.)
:
:The NOVAK & HORSFALL and MOUSSIGT bibliographies I have already
:included
:in my private database.

I'd suggest you try firstly the BIDS database, then possibly the CABI and
Cambridge LifeSciences databases, both of which are available as CD-ROM.

Looking throught the past issues of the Journal of Chemical Ecology is also
a reasonable idea; even if there is nothing on Mosquitos there, there may
be references to mosquito work in related articles.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at aber.ac.uk **SPAMMERS WILL BE FILTERED**