Parasitology Resources

Jim Mau jimmau at
Mon Oct 7 11:31:48 EST 1996

David W. Bradley, Ph.D. wrote:
> Can any one recommend a good introductory text or internet resource for
> parasitology?  I'm mainly interested in clinical or medical aspects of
> parasitology.  Thanks in advance for your help.
> --
> David Bradley
> provider at

	Fundamentals (1)- Foundations of Parasitology.  Schmidt &
Roberts (Roberts & Janovy new eds.)
	Clinical (2) - Diagnostic Medical Parasitology. Garcia, L. &
Bruckner, D.
		     - Parasites: A Guide ... Ash, L. & Orihel, T.

	Web Page - American Society of Parasitologists
	 <>  (note: be sure to include the
last / after asp)
		 - Parasitlological Research Groups & Societies

I'm sure you'll hear of the favorites of others but you won't go wrong
with these.