Parasitology Resources

Jim Mau jimmau at lmdlabs.com
Mon Oct 7 11:31:48 EST 1996

David W. Bradley, Ph.D. wrote:

> Can any one recommend a good introductory text or internet resource for
> parasitology?  I'm mainly interested in clinical or medical aspects of
> parasitology.  Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> --
> David Bradley
> provider at netaxs.com
> http://www.journalclub.com/

	Text:

	Fundamentals (1)- Foundations of Parasitology.  Schmidt &
Roberts (Roberts & Janovy new eds.)

	Clinical (2) - Diagnostic Medical Parasitology. Garcia, L. &
Bruckner, D.
		     - Parasites: A Guide ... Ash, L. & Orihel, T.

	Web Page - American Society of Parasitologists
	 <http://www-museum.unl.edu/asp/>  (note: be sure to include the
last / after asp)
		 - Parasitlological Research Groups & Societies
Worldwide
<http://www.uni-duesseldorf.de/WWW/MathNat/Parasitology/paen_ags.htm>

I'm sure you'll hear of the favorites of others but you won't go wrong
with these.

	jimmau